Waiting on a strong bearish
indication of some sort over the next few days before I short this pair. I believe a higher low is on the way to being formed around my 1.80000 daily support region. The pair has pulled away from MA's, furthermore, the bullish
run that has been running rampant over the last few days must lose steam at some point. Hopefully, GA
either rejects my trend line
or weekly resistance in addition to significant PA i.e a shooting star
or a bearish engulfing
before I enter this position. If there is no significant price action indicating bearish
movement I will not enter.