RRR : 1: 21 (5.83%)
1. PENDING FORMATION ATTHE END OF IMPULSIVE WAVE
2. TREND REVERSAL PATTERN AS SEEN FROM TRADER DYNAMIC SEQUENTIAL
1. DAILY DIVERGENCE
2. WEEKLY DIVERGENCE AT SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
MONTHLY : DOWNTREND
WEEKLY : DOWNTREND
DAILY : SIDEWAYS
YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR FORMATION OF 2ND BOTTOM AND
ENTRY AT H4 A (1.79413)OR H4 B (1.78719)
SL : 1.780 ( 20 PIPs BELOW THE 1st BOTTOM)
EXIT : (ALL TP CONFLUENCE WITH FIB RETRACEMENT)
TP 1 : SWAP ZONE 1 (1.840)
TP 2 : SWAP ZONE 2 (1.860)
TP 3 : SWAP ZONE 3 (1.890)
My trading strategy is simple;
1. You need to have a TRADING PLAN to know the overall direction of the pair for the coming weeks or months.
2. Once you identify the direction, you will be able to set in mind where the price is heading to and you can place entry and profiting from both short term or long term entries.
3. What I meant by the long term is you should set aside an account at the ENTRY ZONE or the SNIPER ZONE and keep it for a longer period of time following the chart pattern; maybe weeks or months until it reaches targeted TPs. (Swing Trade)
4. For short term opportunity or intraday trade, you can have a different set of strategy; you may benefit if you trade with LEADING Indicator;
i.e; Elliot Wave, Trading Dynamic Sequentials with Divergence, RSI with Divergence, Zig Zag pattern or Break and Retest - keeping in mind the direction of the pair as explained in the initial trading plan.
5. Don't give up hope. If I can do it, you can too my friend.