FX:GBPAUD   British Pound / Australian Dollar
RBA big day and market had priced in a 51% probability for the rates to be kept on Hold and 49% probability for a rate cut. Finally the RBA kept interest rate unchanged and so the aussie dollar appreciated. Our trade idea is a pullback to the 50% Fib coinciding with a resistance and go short targeting next 15m support.
Trade closed: target reached


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out