I have long wanted to share the simplest trading strategy, which is suitable for both experienced and beginners.
The easiest way to trade EURUSD is to trade channels + lines.
1. How to find a channel.
As you can see from the chart, over the past 6 years (immediately after Brexit), the price has always been in a channel.
You need to build channels on the D1 timeframe.
I have provided you with the existing channels on the chart, now the price is in a growing channel.
To build a new channel, 4 points are enough (2 above and 2 below). Although for more advanced traders, 3 points will be enough.
2.Once you have built the channel, you can trade.
3. With the entrances sorted out. Everything is simple here. It will be more difficult to choose SL and Tp
To make it simple and easy to remember (especially for beginners) always set SL 3 times less than TP (Risk to reward ratio 1 to 3)
It remains to decide on the TP.
Strong lines will help us a lot.
It is better to close the trade when the price reaches strong lines. In fact, there are few important lines, so they are not difficult to find (otherwise, they are most likely not important lines).
4. Important notes.
1) It is better to trade with the trend (open buy trades in an upward channel and sell trades in a )
2) Better not to enter a trade during very important events (like Covid-19)
3) False breakouts occur at times, but the price quickly returns to the channel, so after the price quickly returns, you can open a trade.
4) If the price is both on the channel line and + on the strong line, then you can open a deal with 2 times larger
5) If the price touches the channel line twice in a short period of time, then it's okay if you open two trades + you can double the stop loss in this case.
In total for the last 2.5. of the year there were 15 entries, 14 of them in plus 1 in minus (Accuracy 93% !!)
Average risk to reward ratio of 1 to 3 (although entries are so accurate that experienced traders can make a risk to reward ratio of 1 to 5)
If you take the risk for trade 1% of the deposit (although you can take 2% with such accuracy) then:
Profit 14 * 3 = 42%, and loss 1%
The total profit is 41% for 2.5 years, that is, 16.4% + RISK-FREE profit per year, only for EURUSD .
experienced traders know these are great numbers.
Find 2-3 more such strategies and you will be an excellent trader
Like and comment if you like the idea
This will be my motivation to create posts like this.