CFI

TRADE WITH >70% PROBABILITY: BUY CLOSE @ 1.1248

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
Risk: 30 pips Gain: +9 pips Gain/Risk Ratio: 30% Theoric probability > 70% Actual Probability: + 87,18% Total Gain: 661,10 pips
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out