Buy the dips, but momentum shows premature bull

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
I have no clue if yesterday low is enough to get long now on EUR/USD , remembering that the correction happened before in EUR/USD always stopped at 38.2%, it's been shallow correction and hardly got into 50% but I think after long run bull, I'd wait to buy on the dips as I planned before at 1.3350 (equal legs from 1.3710) it's premature to get in rush to get long today in my opinion. MACD shows to get caution about buying now, and so does the bollinger bands as the price is below 2 standard deviation, and the fibs fan. So I will wait for the next sign perhaps next week. Anyway it's friday... anything could happen.


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out