FX:EURNZD   Euro / New Zealand Dollar
58 views
2
Watching 2 scenarios... eyeing scenario 2 for a good Risk to reward ratio of at least 1:25 which is i think is likely to happen considering price is at the middle of a key mid range level with a daily close... however scenario 1 isnt as bad with a risk reward of 1:1. if i am to take this i will go in with a small exposure of about 1% if price drops to my second scenario level then i might give a full risk exposure of 1.5% making a total of 2.5%.. until then its wait time.
Trade safe out there guys
Trade closed: stop reached: .

Comments