if you remeber i posted a 15m that cost me a loss on Monday (see attached analysis). The analysis is still the same though, only the timeframe has changed.
We've already broken to the upside this formation: you could buy the close of the breaking candle or you can wait for a deeper retracement in order to have a good risk to reward. It's up to you!
I'll wait for a retracement and then i'll be a buyer. My first position would go at structure highs.
If you have any comment, please go ahead.
Otherwise, see you in the next chart!