EURGBP time to sell now?

FX:EURGBP   Euro / British Pound
52 0 2
Brexit talks are weighing heavily on this pair with the rise attributed to speculation that the UK may invoke Article 50 sooner than expected. This increases the risk either way on this pair as you just dont know how the market is going to react.

However im still inclined to look for selling opps.

while its a bad idea to fight the up trend i also dont want to be buying a top.

price has rejected my previously identified weekly resistance but the most key thing for me is that everyone seems to have flipped their bias and decided to buy EURGBP             just because the right shoulder didnt form last week as we expected. This seems to me the perfect time for the market fake higher, suck in longs then sell off

H1 chart shown we can see very low volume around at the weekly key resistance level

i would be looking to enter the trade possibly at market with a stop above the weekly R or waiting for more bearish confirmation.

Lots of downside room, alternatively, if we break above weekly R then I will be looking for us to target 0.90 highs
EN English (UK)
EN English
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out