Let’s start by looking at the weekly chart (green is profits potential – purple is the last ride ):
EOS is the fifth biggest cryptocurrency by market cap. and one that goes on very strong once it starts moving up.
Let’s take a quick look at the charts and open a position with EOS anticipating future action and easy money to be made.
Charts, signals and indicators
- Looking at the weekly chart above, we can see one big green candle at the end. This is a candle and it broke out of the . We also have a reversal candle before that and a bounce from a strong support with good . All signals that points to either a correction up or trend reversal.
- The indicators are all curving up, which is another positive signal telling us that a bottom is being formed.
- But this time frame still needs time to develop, the signals are not strong enough. Let’s take a closer look by changing to the daily time frame to get more information.
For the daily chart:
- After the EOSBTC price bounced from a low point on the 14th August, we had several days of consolidation trading below EMA10 line (blue) until yesterday when the price broke above it. We are now also trading above SMA20 (thin green line), which hasn’t happened since July 10th. This is a development. We’ve seen good the past two days with very low bear the days before. Today is doing even better.
- There is strong on the as well as a crossover. You can see it by looking at the blue line crossing up the orange line (the is the first indicator from top to bottom).
- The is now on the zone and trending up. Trading above 50 for the first time since early June.
- The indicator is also on the side.
- If EOSBTC price is to continue climbing up, we will face our major strong resistance at 0.00104, which is marked on this chart by a brown line (EMA200).
- Upcoming events, listed below, can also affect EOS price in a positive way. Specially the one coming up on the 15th September.
EOS Upcoming events
- 15 September 2018
Platform Launch & Airdrop – “At the time of writing, it will be exactly one month until we launch the platform and the airdrop.”
- 22 September 2018
EOS London hackathon from Sep 22-23.
- 31 December 2018
Decentralized Exchange – We are excited to announce EOSfinex – a high-performance, decentralized exchange to be built on EOS.
Trade instructions by Alan Masters Trades
Buy in: 0.000790 – 0.000860
EOSBTC targets for Alan Masters Trades:
Stop loss: Close below 0.000780 on the weekly candle / time frame.
Note: EOSBTC can be hold long term. You can buy and forget if you like, as this is a very strong cryptocurrency project. Good potential.
Strategy: Hold long term. Aim for big profits.
HOW TO OVERCOME DUALITY
Which one is good, up or down?
Which one is best, hot or cold?
Which one is fair, night or day?
Which one is right, good or bad?
Those questions, they do not make any sense…
They are all one and the same.
(1) 0.00094 * Target reached 1-Sept. *
(2) 0.00109 * Next target *
On EOSBTC: Healthy retrace so far. Not much bear volume and price holding nicely. This is really good for the overall altcoins market outlook... Take a look at the chart: