Here is what I think for most of the pairs for the coming week. Have a great trading week.
• AUDCAD on Monthly broke the support last month. On Daily nice pullback off the EMAs and resistance. I would go Short with and order pending at the low on 15min chart to Short
• AUDNZD is a good Long. But on 15 min it is now however it is sitting on support. Would be great to visit EMAs on 4hrs and bounce. But on longer TF it has a tough job to do to go higher
• EURUSD has a hard time to go higher. On 4hrs it has been sideway for a while and on hourly it is below the resistance. Watch 15min to break the rising to go Short
• EURCAD has to most beautiful Weekly rejection bar among all pairs, Daily on Wed touched major resistance and reversed. 4hrs is ready to break lower too. Hourly has enough room going lower. Watch 15min to break the support to go Short.
ACTION: STRONG SELL
• EURGBP is on any TF. On 15min chart let it get back to EMAs and bounce and the with order pending at the high you may go Long
• EURCHF is very in ANY TF, only on 15 min it is heading into a support. Let 15min to break first
• ACTION: STRONG SELL
• GBPUSD is but both Weekly and 15 min reached supports. Look for any selling opportunity on a shorter TF.
• GBPAUD monthly can make a . It is a great Short trade. Short at Open.
ACTION: STONG SELL
• GBPCHF on Weekly broke a major support. It is a great Short trade. Just trade any short term chart to go Short. There is no support at any TF. But it is a bit over extended. Wait for any bounce in Shorter TF to go Short
• GBPCAD on 4hrs getting close to support, apart from that it is very .
• GBPJPY and GBPCAD on monthly made a false break higher on the formation and currently breaking the short side of the formation. Like other GBP crosses it is but on 15min chart is it a bit oversold. Wait for a bounce to sell it again
• GBPNZD on weekly made a nice rejection bar and on other TF has enough room to go lower. It is as good Short.
• NZDUSD has a good Shorting opportunity but on a Shorter TF it is not ready yet.
• NZDCHF on Monthly is very . To go Short wait for 15 min to break the falling . This pair has a lot of room to go lower as highlighted last week.
• NZDCAD looks great Short on Daily TF but on Shorter TFs is not ready yet to go lower
• USDCAD has a great Shorting opportunity on Weekly and 4 hours. But on 15 min it is sitting on a support. Wait for that to break
• CHFJPY is but on hourly is in the middle range. If breaks hourly support it will be a great Short
If you found it useful, please LIKE,