And now all that's left is to wait, with a very strong position that keeps growing every day...
Feel free to hit like if you want to now... And let's get started!
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
We are up and running, active with BitTorrent ( BTTBTC ), we are trading long term for long term gains.
Our last buy-in suggestion remained at 9-11 satoshis, 10 satoshis on average, so we are looking now at 70% profits generated from our buy-in price to current prices, with much more to come.
As usual, you can find our full trade for BitTorrent below in the "Related ideas" section at the bottom of the post.
Now, let's take a look at the chart:
- We can clearly see an increase in trading . More bull/green coming in after the low was set at 9 satoshis. We are already moving up, hitting higher highs and higher lows.
- Resistance is being challenged at the moment marked by EMA100 (blue line) sitting at 17 satoshis, which is also the 0.786 Fib. extension from the last low to ATH , so this is a strong and important resistance to break.
- The and are both on the side and allow for additional growth.
- Very strong support is now sitting at 14 satoshis where EMA10 and EMA50 are having a crossover... You heard it before, we are just getting started.
Our next target sitting at 20 satoshis can be taken in one single shot if enough momentum is garnered by the bulls.
Overall the chart is looking really and a strong move can happen anytime.
Note: If EMA100 (17 satoshis can't be broken), then you can simply expect a retrace back to 14 satoshis and then another try at the above resistance.
- We remain ultra for BitTorrent short, mid- and long term.
- We secure profits on the way up by selling on target.
Thanks a lot for reading.
This is not financial advice.
Ark Out Of DownTrend, Falling Wedge And Bullish Setup
One of the most popular altcoins projects of all, Stratis has huge profits potential for the future, see it here:
Hold tight, wait patiently... More profits are coming.
Thanks a lot for the support.
Have a great Sunday.