- How far up can it go?
- Where can we find the important levels?
We are looking at Bitcoin ( BTCUSD ) on the daily (D) timeframe
- We have really good trading , the bulls are now in full control.
- EMA300/MA200 fully conquered today. Now that EMA300/MA200 is being conquered (this signal only confirms after the daily candle closes above $7930) more growth can happen.
- We a "V bottom" which is also a higher low compared to Dec. 2019.
- We have a very strong sitting at 75.1 while aiming higher.
- The is and allows for plenty of additional growth.
Now, will Bitcoin continue higher?
Looking at today's candles, it is possible for Bitcoin to continue higher on a strong close today.
The next strong resistance is sitting in the $8900 - $9100 price range.
This is the next level to break if Bitcoin wants to go higher.
If this price range can be conquered, we can see ~$10,500 next followed by $12,000.
On the other hand, we look for support first at EMA300/MA200 or the $7900 - $8000 price range if BTCUSD prices drop.
Below this level, we have strong support at $7700 now marked by EMA10 and finally $7300 or EMA50.
Bitcoin is now strongly and can continue higher.
Below is our weekly analysis:
Bitcoin Weekly "V Bottom" Moves Above EMA50 (Where To Next?)
Bitcoin Prepares To Jump? $8000 As Resistance Next!
Thanks a lot for your support.