trikstamanq
Long

Bitcoin to the DOLLA. I think we are going to $4500

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Hi everybody hope everyones doing well in this harsh crypto winter. I think we have the capacity to overcome anything that comes our way.

Lets get started

I am 70% sure that the market is attempting to retrace back towards 5k. I think a clear indicator that we are heading north would be to make a strong
crush through $4000 then close some of your positions. I think hanging on for a day or two might help us drop a little bit to get some nice long orders in..

I may be wrong but that candle man... woah... that's what i want to see.
Comment: I'd also like to take note of what you can see forming on the 4HR.


A drop down towards the $3000 level is possibly before we rally upwards again.
Comment: Creeping up on 3600 dollars having a lot of volatility in this region. Volume has dropped a little bit so i think we may stabilize between 3350-3650 for the time being.
Comment: Everythings going to plan as mentioned prior, we are currently sat in the range stated above (11 hours ago) from this post. As we can see we have crossed above the 4HR descending wedge seen below.



I honestly think as the week progresses we will either see 75% chance of a rush uptowards , OR a 25% chance of a downwards move back towards $3300.

Thanks guys lets see what happens!
Comment: I meant to say "Up towards $4000
Comment: First resistance line at $3800 has been met. Take profit if you don’t believe its going any higher.

I have a feeling we will hit this target of $4500.

News is positive. Coinbase offers conversions now boosting their volume by over 100% could be the start of something.

Either way the weekly trend is still BEARISH and we need to keep a close eye on what is happening.

Good Luck stay safe have a spicy day
Comment: $3933 as of writing this.

Meeting some resistance at the $4000 level is it going to hold?! Or are hitting $4500 in the next TWO days... I’m thinking Friday/Saturday will be the deciding factor on this particular chapter.

2 days of Coinbase 12 days of christmas to go... is an XRP listing coming? Could help propel the market to new heights. Either way this is pure speculation and NOT financial advice.
Always DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH before messing around with your capital and risking it in an environment as volatile as this.

Stay safe, stay spicy and have a good day
Comment: $4150 as of writing this, momentum seems to be propelling us through any resistance at this point ...$4500 is our CLEAR target right now, maybe fall short $50-$100 ($4400)..

Based on my general feeling $5k is highly possible just after we retrace in the 4k region

Stay safe fellas
Comment: Stabilising in tbe 4k region anything can happen from here guys, taking a trade here is VERY risky at these levels.
harsh crypto winter No
Crypto is finished
theer will always be a need for a digital currency but to trade and make money , thats gone
most of where trading 30 years before crypto and hopefully 30 after
Reply
trikstamanq London_fx_club
@London_fx_club, We will see what happens, We have had a literal 17% long move in the last day. Plenty of opportunities available.
Reply
gh0sta London_fx_club
@London_fx_club, that's exactly what the people said when they sold at $6...

its not for you, sell and move on
Reply
Ugh
Reply
@glynabt, Whats your opinion on BTC/USD right now ?
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out