You're looking BTC bullish . Right? But I will say it is bearish . How? 1stly look there is a double strong resistance at ATH (I have described it in my recent BTC idea of 1W chart). 2ndly look BTC is in a triangle. So it has chances to go either up or down. But Look at VOL, BOL ,Fib. At the triangle upper breakout point they all are indicating bearish . MACD is indicating it can be bullish . But this shape of MACD doesn’t confirm bullish trend either. So market has a great chance of getting bearish . So am I assuring you that market is bearish? No buddy. Because there is always a chance of market going opposite. If I inform you in percentage, BTC has 90% chances of getting bearish and 10% chances of getting bullish . If BTC continues to fall now or after some more pump or touching the ATH ,it will create a RH&S pattern which will take back btc to atleast 18k and 17k also.Trade safe stay safe.❤️❤️❤️

If you agree,show me some love. Of course your love always inspires me.❤️❤️

Comments

hi master ☺️
please update ETHUSDT chart
Reply
@vahidbkf33 ETH will follow BTC.
Reply
I'm willing with you and detect the point of change BTC. usually I play with oscillations but its unsafe for now. bearish smells so much.
Reply
I agree with you. and I opened a short trade this morning😉
Reply
Jokers_Analysis sanalizmajidi
@sanalizmajidi you should wait for a conformation of dumping. anyways good luck👍
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out