Bitcoin two things that can happen. Everyone’s trading with emotion. This is what could happen and what I’ll be holding if either these come in. 4H still has our green cloud so still indicating a buy however met with strong resistance so using minimum risk for maximum profit in whatever circumstances happen. I suggest waiting and seeing what volume does
Follow my channel for lots more ideas. If you like what you see give me a message.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out