1. Box with yellow border the last two fractals of each month.
2. Add a purple vertical line denoting the last of the month.
3. Box with light blue border the first two fractals of each month.
4. Link within green box yellow boxes (end of month fractals) which fall within the of a light blue box (first two of the month) in between.
5. The purple box is just there to confirm that bitcoin 0.16% had bottomed by looking back at a previously lower price.
Since December 2013 there have only been two other occasions like the one this year (which has just completed), and both of them confirmed bitcoin 0.16% bottom.
Don' forget all studies 50/50 till they break out of some box.
Enough charts above for bulls and bears for sure.
$6,921.4 is a 61.8 retrace. I've gone for a bit lower.
You will find all of my bull and bear arguments in my post 24th September "#bitcoin bull bear watch don't get caught out".
Has bitcoin bottomed?
I think we could be about to find out today unless price rises back up, or, need review.
I have boxed in some primary areas of interest to me for comparing recent past, and added below extra photo's for comparison with previous examples.
Here's my latest observation, and below comparing December's example. 50/50 price finds support and my to the moon charts/arguments remain intact. Some of my bearish charts/arguments still have 50/50 chance too.