"The Cashening" seemed like an opportune moment for BCH community/stakeholders to push for a market grab, due to the instability that Segwit2X caused.
However, we are now seeing the reversal due to:
1) BCH Hard Fork being implemented (13 Nov) = People are no longer as incentivised to hold BCH for the airdrop
2) BTC Mining Hash Rate became more profitable in the last day or so (12/13 Nov) - therefore miners moved to where the money was
3) BTC Price hit the ~$5850 USD Support and the market dictated it wasn't ready to proceed past this to the 100d MA of ~$4950 (YET)
Now looking out for:
1) Market Movement based on the creating an "M" Market Structure - may indicate bear market to commence shortly
2) Alt Coins have seen a rally from the BCH retreat - may pose a good time to purchase Alts if BTC bear commences
Neutral because this could go either way at the moment.
****You should carry out your own research and analysis before investing****