Captain_Walker

BITCOIN: Perseverance trading.

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Well some are aware that a mission called 'Perseverance' successfully delivered probe on Mars. So It looks like Bitcoin is heading there too!

I'm so not green that I stayed out. Who's winning in this? A few big players and lots of small players. Who will be the losers? A whole pile of smaller players. Sorry - I think this is a casino. I'm out of it.

It may not show well but there is an alternate ABCD in there. This sets up a probability for a 38.2% ( ish ) retracement on the last limb. (I'm not into debates on the 5 traditional ABCD patterns because I've seen too many alternates work the probabilities). This is not a recommendation to sell or short.

No predictions here. What I am saying is that my estimate is for a sudden correction. If that estimate is 51% for, that leaves 49% for it not happening. If I was lucky - and I don't do luck - and had made significant equity gains, I'd be taking profits around now. Lots of other people may be thinking the same.

Disclaimers: This is not advice or encouragement to trade securities on live accounts. Chart positions shown are not suggestions. No predictions and no guarantees supplied or implied. Heavy losses can be expected if trading live accounts. Any previous advantageous performance shown in other scenarios, is not indicative of future performance. If you make decisions based on opinion expressed here or on my profile and you lose your money, kindly sue yourself.
FED balance sheet 42% of GDP @ 2020-01-26. Does money have value anymore? [Different perspective on the virus https://youtu.be/NjTdvALChwk ]

Comments

Yeah trading this is suicide lol, love the analysis my friend
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out