BAT has a huge potential and is a great long term investment. It hasn't had much movement yet but this should change, once more news and updates are released. I will be keeping a close on BAT, currently $1000 would buy you roughly 5,230 shares.
Key Team Members
• Brian Bondy, Lead Developer, co-founded Brave. Previously: Khan Academy, Mozilla, Evernote.
• Scott Locklin, Senior Engineer, Co-founded Kerf Software. Machine Learning, Forecasting & Quantitative Finance.
• Bradley Richter, Head of Design, Previously: EFI/Fiery, Co-creator: eBeam & Luidia, Percipo. Advising Circullio.
• Catherine Corre, Head of Communications, Previously: AOL , Netscape.
• Marshall T. Rose, Senior Engineer, PhD from UC Irvine, co-creator of SNMP and
was with the Internet Engineering Task Force.
• Brian Johnson, Senior Engineer, was previously at JD Power and Korrelate.
• Luke Mulks, Senior Ad-tech Specialist, for technical incident response, investi- gation, support & issue resolution for ad tech and the Brave Browser. Devel- oping/advising on ad tech and tracking threats that Brave shields users from (pr/blog).
• Aubrey Keus, Senior Engineer, Previously: Pulse360.
• Yan Zhu, Senior Engineer, EFF Fellow. Previously: Yahoo , Tor Project, HTTPS Everywhere, Privacy Badger.
To be fair to buy anytime between the 2 trend lines I've indicated before the end of 2 weeks, I believe would be a good buy, as certain groups are starting to hype this coin, I don't see bat changing rapidly until some more proper news is released. It's a great day trading stock as it should bounce up and down between the 2 trend lines for now.