Captain_Walker

THE AUSSIES: WAKE UP GET READY!

FX:AUS200   S&P/ASX Index
This is a 12H setup - like the weather - showing the case for a potential reversal south.

Features:
1 - zone of congestion in what looks like a PRZ
2 - an alternate ABCD pattern.
3 - price just below 12H ATR line.

Contrary to the received wisdom ABCD patterns do not have to be a precise pattern with a 61.8 retracement of initial limb. It can be a 78.6. In fact there are a whole range of ABCD patterns. The important issue from my observations is that AB is roughly equal to CD.

As prices on most tradingview charts are mid-point we can't expect high accuracy.

As usual this setup does NOT mean that price has to reverse. There is about a 51% chance of reversal south in my estimation. That leaves 49% chance for continued movement north. Keep that in mind and remember that you can't win without risking a loss. Make it an affordable one.

Disclaimers: This is not advice or encouragement to trade securities. Chart positions shown are not suggestions. No predictions and no guarantees supplied or implied. Heavy losses can be expected. Any previous advantageous performance shown in other scenarios, is not indicative of future performance. If you make decisions based on opinion expressed here or on my profile and you lose your money, kindly sue yourself.

Comment: Following on lower time frame
Comment:
Tip of the day: if you're shorting anything do it at the peak of something to minimise risk of being scalloped. [Different perspective on the virus https://youtu.be/NjTdvALChwk ]

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out