Buyers lost control and we found exhaustion at 0.72620 sellers took control and drover the price away from the trend line
which represents daily analysis
. Sellers drove the price through the support of 0.71697 which we are now testing as resistance if we keep testing this level and show no signs of buyers and we see sellers keep control we will look to enter around 0.71480 we just need confirmation. We have to bear in mind that we could be earl as we haven't had a test of the trend line
this could be a premature trade so we will wait until we are certain. We are also showing resistance around the 50% fib line.
option 2 is that we see it test the turquoise trend line
before we have our trade this is why we will be patient enough to wait for confirmation.