Got majors confirmation,, EURNZD approaching 4hr trendline, could be a nice sell to psychological area of 1.68. 0.5% fibs located around current entry point of 1.6940 which could pose as possible rejection.
Retesting the neck line of this slanted H & S pattern now.
Not my favourable slant and the entry will be heavily dependant on the close of the current session candle but a nice level.
RSI is pushing over bought too.
Will be keeping an eye on this level this morning.
Good luck in the markets.
1. The pair is approaching critical daily trendline
2. There is an M formation on Daily, 4HR & 15'' time frame
3. Both crosspair support the direction of trading as EURUSD is trapped 1.14 range and USDCHF is currently oversold and approching critical resistance
4. Upward trend is covered by the 800 EMA at 1.1350
Here is a basic channel rotation. After visiting the upper band of the channel at the beginning of the year, it is time now to visit the lower band. I have a few reasons for that:
1) See the weighted average USD. It broke the wedge formation and currently visited the lower band of the wedge formation as well as the EMAs and Key Fibo level. I expect USD to get ...
we have a descending triangle that has been respected multiple times.
I'm predicting when price gets to 0.95400 it should reverse and carry on the down trend
im expecting price to hit 0.94330 and possibly break out to further downfall.
The US dollar is trading in a mixed mode on Thursday, appreciating against the euro and declining against the Japanese yen. The dynamics reflects the lack of risk appetite in the global financial markets as investors continue to worry about slowing global growth, the US government shutdown, and political and economic issues in Europe.
The greenback is moving ...
Undoubtbly corn futures and soy have suffered in recent times,
However through FUNDAMENTALS, and ongoing trade neogiations, I am looking for a long term view that prices will rise.
This is a market where we still may see a decline in price to possible 8.500 region, however OANDA:SOYBNUSDthe long term outlook is very much to the upside.
This is medium risk ...